Pages

Saturday, 7 April 2012

My first blog

Dear friends

I've been part of the campaign to defend the NHS for several years now, first campaigning against New Labour's privatisation legislation, and now against the ConDem government's Health and Social Care Act.
I've often wanted to say more than can fit into a single tweet, so this is my first blog.

I'm currently struggling to write a new leaflet that we can give to members of the public to explain what's happening to the NHS and what they can do to join the struggle to defend it, as well as a letter/petition that patients can give to their GPs, as well as a pledge that Clinical Commissioning Groups can sign to promise they will defend local NHS services.

I'd like to make a link to them but can't see how to do it. I'm just not that IT savvy. Oh well.

Not sure this blog thing is going to work for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment